rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Friday, February 5, 2010

Here I go, so dishonestly...

I'm a bad liar.Perhaps, a good actor in front those whose i hated most. I'm trying to act like i can get along with them, but the truth is, i cant. There are certain matters that i cant tolerate with.

Disgusting people with different attitude in life; it's make me sick.

But still, i tried to act like i can get along with them. Why? Me myself don't even know it. Maybe just want to make them feel easy or comfortable besides me? Nah. I don't know.

Sometimes, these people made me think this world is so jerk. But soon, i discovered that, these people are given a chance to live by God, to make US, to become better than it ever was.

p/s: there are a lot of "test" in our life my friend. Not just in your study. Not just laptop or device can be update, but we our self need to be upgrade too.. (-.-) what? windows 7? gyahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment