"Is this a mosque?" a guy with a walking stick in his palm asked to the other guy who was beside him. "Yes, it is," the guy next to him replied; simple. Then, both of them step in into the mosque and started to take wudu'. Then, both of them walking into the mosque. Zohor prayer.
The situation above just like a normal thing to us isn't? But to me, it happened to me; right before my eyes, a blind man walking by himself by using a walking stick as a medium that connected he and the surrounding, walk into the mosque. My mouth was opened for a moment as i see it; amazed with him.
I think that, this blind man, can see things clearer than us, who used our EYES in daily routine. I'm a curious teenager. I've tried many times, yeah, a lot; not to use my eyes, even just for a while to move around in my house. Then guess what? I felt down every time i tried to walk down through the stair. Ouch. That's hurt. It's like i'm being kicked around hardly.
It's totally a different thing.
As I entered the mosque, the "Bilal" started to Iqomah. It's him. The blind man. He is the bilal of the mosque. He impressed me; again. What a guy.. I sighed.
There are a lot of human out there whom their eyes can see things clearly, but still, lost on their way in life. Yeah. Not just in term of religion, also in term of living as a human, such as in love; (not only for couple okay? also applied in term of family relationship),and friendship a others than that. Aren't you jealous with that blind man? I'm jealous with him. Yeah. A lot.
p/s: He may cant see what things going around him, but still, he can see things that WE cant see. Humans are great, but God is the GREATEST. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment