rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Haircut

Haircut. Yes, haircut; i want it and i meant it. I guess someone will angry with this entry. So here i am; want to explain about hair things.

A man, guy, boy or whatever represent a MALE, need to try various style of haircut. They don't have to just stick to one single hair style. A friend of mine said to me," a man's hair is their life". I laughed at her when she said that. "So all the PLKN's boys are dead? Burried with their hair?", laughed me.

Then recently i found out in a magazine, about haircut and guess what? The magazine said almost the same thing as my friend said to me. Damn it. I got busted. So guys out there. Don't be afraid to try a new style. Your hair is your life; your precious life. Me myself just try out 3-4 hair style. Bald style? Yeah, it was my nightmare because i'm also one of the "lucky" guy on earth to be selected to join PLKN.

p/s: But beware (of dog), choose your hair style carefully, or you gonna being condemn by others. And guess what? I wrote this entry because i just cut my hair... Hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment