I don't remember what day was that, but it was in afternoon. My friend and I went into a lift. Yeah, in a megamall; Berjaya Megamall. "1st floor please", a gentleman voice asking me from behind to press the 1st floor button.
Then, we heard their conversation, in English; not too casual but the fluent was so good. I wonder, who were these guy? As i turned my head, oh my, they were 2 american man, i supposed so, and a local man, speaking with each other like the barrier of language its not there. It was so smooth and i'm impressed with the local man, as he can spoke in american slang, without having a problem at all dealing with the americans.
"That's why the "don't judge a book by its cover" exist... To described this kind of situation to us", said my friend as we went out from the lift. Yeah, i guess so. We easily look down on others based on their appearance.
p/s: Kuantan have a lot of strange, unpredictable yet incredible people. Hahaha
i miss you, kuantan. :(
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment