rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Between S, L and XXL

Ah, I just got back from the gym. Yeah, still in the progress. Here, I can see a lot of human who want to loss their weight. But, I’m here to gain weight and muscle (of course). Sometimes, their made me chuckled. Ha ha. And sometimes, I impressed with them.

Well, some of them are really in XXL size, fat. Sorry, that is the truth. But, at least they are willing to loss their weight and regain their normal size.

Meanwhile, some of them are very skinny. The funniest part was when he always embraced himself in front of the mirror after every single time he had done lifting the dumbbell. Ha ha. Your muscle ain’t gonna burst in split of second bro. It will take a lot of time to transform that skinny body.

Speaking of gym, of course it is the place where people with big muscle loafing around. Yeah, same as here; they are always here. Some of them are muscle builder, wow that’s so cool.

And today’s workout was so terrible. I don’t know what’s wrong with my body; it feels like I was going to throw or something at that moment. Over do; yeah maybe that’s the reason behind this problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment