rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey, I am Free!

Ah, finally I am free. Ops I don’t meant that I am priceless. 100% discount but I just want to say that I am free from MUET. Ugh, what I need to do right now is just waiting for the result, maybe it will be announced in July or September.

My last paper, I think it can’t be consider as a paper because it was a speaking test. Uh, well, it was not going according to my plan; having a discussion with two adult women. And guest what? Our group was the last group for the second session. What the hell. Waiting like an old monkey, who seeks for heaven from the sky?

After waiting patiently, here comes my turn, I meant our turn. Ugh, and the discussion didn’t end with a good ending. For me, it was kind a frustrating. I had given my best effort, let them judge what I have done. Although my last paper was kind a shit, but still I want band 4 that badly. Uh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment