It has been a while since my last entry in this blog. Its kinda dusty here.. Fuh3. Go away..Banyak menda da berlaku before and after the whole semester.. Eh, I just wrote those words in Malay isn't? Hah. Nevermind, I wanna speak eh, wrote in Malay today.. Maybe i can make it rojak2 a little bit perhaps? No wonder if my English is not be able to improve at all. Huhuhu.. Lame lame lame. Maybe my english is not a pure english, perhaps its manglish; malay+english=manglish. Hehehe.. New equation? Lame again. Heh.
Update. Update. Update.
I need an inspiration. I need an idea. About what? Erm. About what to write in my blog.. Hehehe.. Pardon me my friends because i'm not those bloggers whom have myriad idea coming out from their minds. Haha. (-__-"') urgh.. Pathetic huh?
Oh yeag. Final Examination is all over~ Our second semester come to da end as today, 14 March 2010, is the last day in second semester schedule. Urm? Nanyi? (Japanese word for "what") eh apa? notis kuar 24 hours? wah3.. Hahaha.. Okey. I'll leave by tomorrow (tomorrow never die!), as campus say "goodbye", home always say "welcome home"~ Its just like my bestie said in her ym status, "no place super awesome like home :)".. Hehe.. Hopefully you not mad at me as i put your status in my blog..
Two months breaks is waiting for you my dear... Hehe.. So what to do? Not much. Works, maybe?
Make sure you will get back to da campus in your best condition? Not too skinny, not too fat. Exercise okay?
Anyway, happy holiday guys!
p/s: i mention about exercise just now because i wanna go to gym as much as i can in this semester's break! (^-^)/
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.jpg)

1 comments:
gigola jom. :D
hahhaha daymm hurt isnt it?
rofl. :D
Post a Comment