rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Friday, April 2, 2010

If

"Can you stop talking while the Imam doing his job reading the khutbah text, a*****e?" i wish these words can bravely come out from my mouth to those low life.

Ha. How could I can't stand with them, if they even dared to joking around at that time? But then, I remembered our Prophet had said that even you said "shuu" in order to make their silent, it counted as redundant act. So I just glared at them, in hope their will understand and stop making noise. But it was useless, same as what they were. Other people start to notice them, as their did the same thing as I did.

Yeah, I'm not that good in controlling my temper, i admit that. I got annoyed, irritated easily especially with those whom i dislike. Every human have their own weak point. My weak point is I can't control my temper very well. Ah, never mind. Who cares about me. That's why you shouldn't ever play with fire, or you are going to burn into pieces.

Huh. Calm down Amru. You going there to pray, not to kill. You had done your job, giving them inaudible warning. It's up to them, what they wanted to do. But still, they had successfully irritated me so much. If I have a Killing License, i would gladly shoot them on their forehead one by one. It will clear my problem away.

p/s: Er, what is the main issue of this entry? Ha ha. Just want to tell you my dear boys friend, don't ever talking while the Imam reading Khutbah task. Everyone will get annoyed by your act, even God...

0 comments:

Post a Comment