rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Law of Gravity and the G-Force Pressure

"Okay, I can take it. Its going to be a great, fast and safe ride. Take it easy, Amru", whispered me. I don't think my friend, Afy who was sat next to me could hear that.

"Its started", he said, eagerly.

Then, the speed kept increasing. "...Whoa", the voice of excitement and fear were mixing together, unnoticeable.

My hands were throbbing. The adrenaline kept rushing through my body. Other passengers were screaming like hell, same as Afy. But me myself, its not that I don't afraid and don't want to scream out loud to express my fear, but at that time, I can't. My head went blank, empty. The great feeling of gravity, plus with G-force pressure were successfully sealed my mouth into its silent mode.

What kind of situation was that?

Was that an accident? No no. No its not. Ha ha. That was the situation when my friend and I were riding a "Supersonic Odyssey" or its easy and simple name, roller coaster. Well, it's the longest indoor roller coaster in southeast Asia, located in Berjaya Times Square.

Well, from the starting point, it was not too scary. But as it went far and higher up from the ground, the faster it was at that time. Till at one moment, when it was reaching the climax, err, I don't know the right words to explain this, the scariest point? Um, well, let it be. Ha ha. Back to the story, at that time, everyone were freezed, they were like lost in other dimension, same goes to me. It was like we were swallowed into other world. Cheh cheh.

Ha ha. I'm glad everything was fine after that crazy ride. Well, except for one fact that we can't stop our body from shaking like hell and because of that, we were walking like injured monkeys. Ha ha.

All of our first three games were based on height. Maybe Afy wanted to overcome his fear to height? Who knows? Well, I myself said "I don't mind what games you choose", but at the same time, my body answered honestly, shaking in fear. Ha ha. Maybe I'm the one who need to surpassed my fear? Well, the most scary ride from those three was "Space Attack", a big thing that kept swinging up and down in a circle. Sorry, I don't know the right words to describe that thing; again. At that time, well, I felt hesitated about the safety of the ride. What would happen if this guard stop functioning while I'm on upside down? Hu hu. But, my fear was nothing at all. The ride was good, without a single problem.

At the time when I was at KL central, on my way back to home, something funny suddenly happened. A foreign tourist suddenly grabbed my shoulder in rush and he said, "Sir!".

It was like knee-jerk reaction, as I said "Wargh". Ha ha.

"Sir, where is the toilet?" said him desperately.

Huh. Maybe he could not see, the sign of toilet just before his eyes.

"Er, there. Could you see that sign?" said me while showing him the sign of toilet.

*silent for a while*

Both of us were numb as we were in front of the sign.

"Er, thank you sir!", then he ran towards the toilet with march speed in split of second.

Ha ha. Funny.

P/s: Um, anyway, today was fun.

4 comments:

ain syuhada jamaluddin said...

ak ble imagine muka kau tme nek benda tuu..keh3

@mru said...

hah. ak x la menjerit ketakutan. haha. ak menjerit dlm excitement! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

cuak cuak cuak

@mru said...

awat cuak3 nieh yin?

Post a Comment