rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kill me

Argh. My mouth... (T^T) (crying like a baby).

Um? What had happened?

Well, you know, I don't like durian. Sorry to say that, but the smell of that "king of fruit" already killing me, stuck in my sensitive nose with it smelly stinky odour.

Er, well, my father just got back from Kelantan, and he bought us a lot of present. Ha ha. Hell yeah, there are dodol with durian flavour. And my mother insisted me to eat that "thing".

"But I hate durian. I don't even like it", I said to her.

"Just a little bit. Please please please. Eat it please", said her begging for me to appreciate what my father had bought from Klantan.

"I'll blame on this thing if I got stomachache", whispered me.

God, I don't want to die because of this. Gulp. I took a deep breath, and swallowed it in one gulp. Urgh. Damn it. The taste just bad as it's smell. That's why I don't eat something that don't smell good..

p/s: I need to brush my teeth. And I still hate durian.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahaha......dodol is good maaaaaaa.....

@mru said...

it's not when it comes to durian flavour. lol.

Post a Comment