Ha. I want to scream out loud in hope I'll feel better.
I'm dead boring here. Helpless doing nothing.
I want to go back to my old state, I miss my old house, I miss the time hanging out with my old friends, also my grandpa. Huh, why my grandpa came last in the list? Ha ha. Sorry grandpa. Ouh, I did mentioned all the old stuff isn't? Including my old grandpa. Ha ha.
I think my head already rusty doing nothing. Kept repeating the same routine everyday like a robot. Stupid cycle.
p/s: Hey, is there any place where we can scream as loud as we can without being scold for doing it?
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.jpg)

3 comments:
gi lah tepi pantai atau kat atas bukit....
haha.. pastu kne sepak ngan pgwl pantai atau kne tembak ngan pemburu. :D
okay lah tu sekurang2 nya org x marah...tp benci je...
Post a Comment